Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Weekly Tummy Pic...

Well its time for another weekly tummy pic. I am 10 weeks and 6 days along today! Crazy how fast times flies by, it feels like just yesterday I took the test and found out that we were pregnant...




So this picture is a side by side from 9w6d (left) and 10w6d. Can someone explain to me how this happened over a course of a week??? I am huge! Seems like just over night I got a pooch! The past couple days when I sit down I have to unbutton my pants because it is so uncomfortable. Thankfully they can still be buttoned when I am standing up if they are low enough. But everything is definitely getting a little tighter and a little more uncomfortable, but I wouldn't have it any other way! ;) Well 13 days and counting until we get to see our baby and hear its little heart beating. I will definitely be recording that with my phone, and hopefully I will be able to put the recording up on here for everyone to listen to!

Little side note... 
Bart and I went to dinner and a movie for our anniversary. :) It was a perfect night, but when we were at dinner I could barley eat anything! I think I had maybe two bites of chicken and some vegetables... My stomach had been upset all day and when I ate it made it even worse.. but when the molten chocolate cake and ice cream came out I had no problem eating half (more like 3/4) of it... and of course that didn't upset my stomach at all. lol :) Aaaahhhh the wonders of pregnancy <3

2 comments:

  1. I have the same appetite problem... I feel like there is nothing on Earth that could make me say "Ooo I want that!"-- so when I eat anything, no matter what it is, I feel sick.. and then I feel like I've over done it, and feel even sicker! Its sooo super annoying...

    During my morning routine while I'm getting ready for work, there comes a time that I literally have to stop everything and eat a few bites of cereal at the very least. SO NAUSEOUS! (I feel like I NEVER spell that word right!)

    The rest of the day continues, and I feel as tho I am hungover and nothing can fix it. FOrcing myself to drink water.. is awful. By lunch.. I feel starved, and eat anything in my sight. By the time I get off work (515) I am sick again... and dont want to even lift my arms lol. So you can imagine how the rest of my evenings go...

    Cant waitttttt til this phase is over and done with!

    8 more dayysss.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt like that in the beginning Mel. For me now I feel better if I dont eat.. which is not good for the baby at all. But as soon as I start eating I get sick to my stomach and if I try to actually finish a meal I cant do anything but lay down because it makes me feel so awful. The nausea was really bad in the beginning happening every day, but now it happens only twice a week but it lasts all day! :( But I remember saying those exact words to my coworkers "I feel like I have the worst hangover of my life" lol... SOOOO happy that feeling is gone!

    Hopefully it gets better for you soon! How did u feel with Cambria?

    ReplyDelete