Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Weekly Tummy Pic

So I am 12 weeks today! :) One more week and I will be into my second trimester!

So here is my 11w6d belly picture! I dont relly think there is much difference from last week and this week.  There is definitely a lil baby bump :)



So today we booked our birthography!!! I am so excited to have Kenzi as our photographer. And a HUGE thank you to my wonderful dad for getting that for us and your little baby! We also have paid for our gender reveal photo shoot too!!! ;) I cant wait to make the appointment so I can start a count down for that! I think it is going to be amazing to capture our emotion and expression on film!!! I cant wait.. In the meantime I can work on getting the stuff decorated for the gender reveal! ;)

The count down is on for our next appointment... 5 more days!! We will get to hear our baby's heartbeat and see our little one for the first time. I feel like everything is okay with our little baby but it is really hard for me to not worry all the time bout it. :( I am sure once we past our first trimester I will be able to relax a little bit more!

Hopefully my next post it will have a recording of our baby's heartbeat and some more ultrasound pictures (maybe)! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment