Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Weekly Tummy Pic...




31w6d


Okay so 8 weeks left! I cant believe it...


I haven't gotten around to taking my bare belly pic... I will prob do it tomorrow...




 Well today I had my doc appt... Everything was great minus the 2lbs I have gained since my last appt... I will get over it i guess... Baby girls heart was beating 142bpm loud and strong... We had our birthing class last night which I actually enjoyed this time... I pretty much got a massage from Bart for an hour and a half. :) We learned some relaxation techniques that we can use while I am in labor... I think will be very comfortable... I think I will need a birthing ball for sure! There was a position that made my back feel so good! and it actually relieved my sciatic pain...

Well tomorrow I have physical therapy tomorrow for my sciatic pain... It seems to be helping some but not as much as I have hoped... The massage at the end feels amazing and makes it all worth it... ;)

 Okay so today is Bart's birthday! <3 This old man turned 28 today!!! Well I didnt get Bart too much for his birthday.. figured the golf clubs from last year counted this year too haha... jk... I did get him a few of his favorite beers... another one of his favorite beer glasses that he broke about a week ago... and some other glass that he has been wanting too... Oh and a duck commander hat.. yup that's what he wanted a freaking duck commander hat... such a dork... We actually just got done with dinner which was pretty good... we went to this bar & grill here in Tiffin... Bart just wanted a burger for his b-day dinner... since its his day he gets what he wants... I would have preferred to take him to a place nicer... but that's not really Bart's thing... He is pretty simple and easy to please... clearly... :) Well onto the most important thing from the day today.... his CAKE!!! OMG I cant wait to cut it and eat it haha... spoken like a true pregnant lady... I ordered it a couple weeks ago and I have been looking forward to this ever since haha...








This bakery in Iowa City has the BEST red velvet cake! 













Well that is about it for now...my next doctors appointment is the 27th of this month at 9:25am... I think I have one more 2 week appointment after this one then I will be down to seeing the doc every week!!! This is crazy to me..  Time has gone by so fast!

So some statistics on my pregnancy so far...
 Brooklynn is 223 days old
 79.6% through this pregnancy
 37.4% through the third trimester
 57 days until her due date
 Brooklynn will be full term in 36 DAYS!!!!
 Tomorrow I will be 8 months pregnant! <3
 8 WEEKS LEFT!!! and counting... ;)

1 comment:

  1. eekkkkkk!!! 8 months already!?!?!??! crazzzyyyyyyyy kim!!!!!!

    So excited that you got to rip into that cake. You're gonna laugh, but when I was scrolling I was like "ooohh man, she's gonna post a pic of what it looks like as a single slice.. i just know it!!!!" hahaha.. well even thought u didn't, just the fact that you said it was the best red velvet cake in town made my mouth water! lol..

    The burger for dinner sounds about like the yummiest thing ive heard in a long time. pathetic right? i havent had a good (and I mean GOOD) burger in a lonnnggg time. :(( maybe this week i'll treat myself!

    I will be 30 weeks prego this Friday... THAT is crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We finally started making progress on the new room over the weekend (I still need to blog about that..) and I'm a few days late on mt 29week belly blog post too..

    I suck.

    I've just been so dang busy! I have pictures for a cute little family this saturday morning, another 3d ultrasound at 1230 on sat.. and then sunday i will be making a day trip to pismo to photogrpah a small wedding for my friends mom (getting remarried to her original hubby-- long story i suppose) and then thankfully i have monday off to edit and recoop!!! :)

    As for right this second, my bladder is about to explode.. gotta go!!!

    ps. I love little miss Kamryn's pictures!!!! THey are all sooo cute! Plz tell me you've looked at them! Her album is filling up fast! yay! Our turn next!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete