Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Weekly Tummy Pic...

32w6d...

{Picture here...eventually}



Well 33 weeks tomorrow... Only 7 weeks left... Unless this little girl decides to make her appearance early... Which is fine with Bart and I. ;) She will be considered full term December 18th... 29 days left! Any time from there on I will be happy to have her! ;) We just want a healthy happy little baby girl... I am sure she will make us wait till after her due date... stubborn little one... I would say that she gets that from Bart... He would like for her to be born on December 20th... his reasoning behind it... it is after finals week and right before xmas lol... 

So my next doctors appointment is on Tuesday... it should be just the usual check up... We will see if the scale is my friend that day.. prob not considering Thanksgiving is this week... ;) And then from there I think I go to weekly... I am actually not sure... Maybe one more 2 week appointment then the weekly... I guess we will know on Tuesday.

So I dont really have much to talk about with this post... Nothing has really happened... Lets see we had our birthing class last night... That was interesting... I guess... I learned a couple new things but a lot of the stuff I already knew... I know Bart jokes about this class and how he is not happy to be there because it is in the middle of Monday night football but I really hope that he is learning some stuff... I know I will not have the patience to deal with his questions or lack of knowledge while I am in active labor... Especially since I will be trying to go through the process all natural... Bart is a very smart man and I know he will know what to do... I have SOME faith in him ;)

SO Thanksgiving is on THURSDAY!!! Yay! ;) I cant wait to have some good food and see Bart's family. We will head to Cherokee tonight! Not looking forward to the 4 hours drive and having to stop every hour so I can pee. Poor Bart lol. This will be the last time that I can travel anywhere until miss Brooklynn is here... Doc said to not travel more than 2 hours away one I hit 34 weeks... So I am not too sure what Bart and I are going to do for Christmas this year... Clearly stay home and I will prob cook us a nice dinner, maybe go see a movie or stay at home and watch movies all day. :)  I can tell Bart is excited because his brothers will be there... Which he hasn't seen in months... I am excited to meet his brothers the for the first time!! :) I am not happy it has to happen when I am 8 months pregnant lol. I cant wait for Brooklynn to be here so she can beet her uncles! <3

Well that is about all I have to talk about for now. :) Oh on December 1st we will be doing our Maternity pictures! :) I am really excited for this... Hopefully I am not too big lol...

Guesses on what features Brooklynn will have...

So far all we have talked about is her little face and hair... He thinks she will have blonde hair and blue eyes... his lips, chin and cheeks and my forehead lol... that jerk haha...

My guess...
I think she will have brown hair and blue eyes, his lips and cheeks and I am not sure on the chin... and I think she will have Bart's big ass head ;) I think she will be 20 inches long and weigh 8lbs3oz. And hoping for a 9 or 10 on her APGAR score... in my eyes she will be a 10 ;) 

I will have to ask Bart what he thinks her measurements will be... Okay I am done rambling... I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving with their families and friends... I will enjoy my time with Bart's family but I will be missing my family very much! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment