Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Weekly Tummy Pic...








 30w6d




I cant believe I have 9 weeks left! This is so crazy to me!


So I dont really have too much to talk about only a few things have happened since my last post... Lets see so last night Bart and I had our first birthing class... The class goes every Monday night from 7-9 for five weeks... :) Bart is very unhappy with the fact that it is on Monday nights... He misses Monday night football... haha such a typical man... There was about 17 couples there... which was surprising to me... I thought there would be less... The couple that sat at the table with us is due the same day as me... :) on our way to the hospital Bart says to me in the car "I really hope today is syllabus day." haha I was laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes... Which anyone in school knows syllabus day is the best because you get out early... He is such a goof ball... But after what we went through in the class I think he is a little overwhelmed... A lot of the stuff that we went over I had already known for sometime... I guess going to school for nursing helps me out a little ;)

Umm lets see my next doctors appointment is next Tuesday... Should be the usual appt... weight, hopefully no weight gain like my last appt ;) lets keep it at the 24lbs haha... heartbeat and measurements and questions...

I have a physical therapy appointment tomorrow at 10 for my back... I have been having a lot of pain with my sciatic nerve... This little girl has been giving me such a hard time with my back. There are some days that I can barely get out of bed and walk... And then there are days I feel perfectly fine... That doesn't happen as often as I would like lol. So I am hoping that PT helps. this past week has been pretty rough on Bart and I and I feel so bad for him... There was a spread of about 4 days that I maybe got a total of 3 or 4 hours of sleep each night.. It was terrible.. I would not sleep my back was killing me, my stomach felt so heavy that no matter what I did I could not get comfortable, I would toss and turn all night, which kept Bart up too! :( Poor guy... Most of those nights he ended up on the couch to try and get whatever sleep he could... I bet he is ready for this to be over... But he wont be getting much sleep when she is here anyways :)

Well my baby girl has been on the move this morning... Kicking my ribs like crazy ;) some of them have been a little uncomfortable but still makes me happy knowing I have a healthy active baby in me...

Well that it pretty much it for now... I have to get ready so miss Brooklynn and I can go VOTE!!! I hope everyone makes this a priority today... Then go to the grocery store, mall, class, and maybe a stop at babies r us... ;)

Oh and maternity pictures... I think we will do them late November or early December... I am not sure. We will see.  

No comments:

Post a Comment