Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Weekly Tummy Pic... ULTRASOUND



Well I am 29w6d.. I cant believe we only have 10 weeks left!


 



I am not liking how my body is starting to look...I LOVE my bump and my baby girl but I just feel so big... from EVERY angle







This post is going to be pretty short... mostly just pictures! :)

Okay so we had our ultrasound today to check Brooklynn and see how big she is... Our baby girl is 3lbs6oz!!! SHe is measuring only 4 days ahead... ;) SO in love with her it is crazy! Ultrasound was great fluids were on the higher side but still within normal range... and OFFICIALLY confirmed my placenta is no longer touching my cervix... no c-section unless something else were to come up... such a relief and I am so happy!!! We had such an amazing time watching Brooklynn on the big screen! She had the hiccups and it was the cutest thing to see her every time she would hiccup! She also did her typical thing and kept her hands up by her little face... that little stinker! She did smile for us and open her mouth which was pretty cool to see! Baby girl is head down and more on the right side. .Unless doc orders another growth scan this is going to be the last time we see our baby until she makes her big appearance into this world... Kind of a bitter sweet moment for us... So now we are just waiting for the arrival of our precious baby girl.... So here are  the pictures and some short videos of our little princess!!!!



Cant believe how much bigger she is



<3




 Heartbeat was 141bpm...




Spine




Her little foot... that has been causing a lot of damage to my ribs... lol... 



<3



<3





Her little face is all squished in there 



I think this girl is going to have some chubby cheeks... 





<3




HEr hands hiding her face... figures.... 


<3





Arm still up by her face... 



She finally moved it... 



<3



<3



<3




Our baby girl is smiling! <3 



<3



And there is that hand again! 




<3 





Her leg and foot... 




Baby girl has some hair ;) 



 More hair ;)











            
 


We have our check up tomorrow... should be the same thing heartbeat, measurements, my weight (ugh), and bp... I do have a few questions to ask the doc but nothing to exciting... Well I still love hearing my little girls heart beating... music to my ears!

Statistics on our baby girls progress so far...

Brooklynn is 209 days old
74.6% through this pregnancy
22.0% through the third trimester
71 days remain until her due date
Brooklynn will be FULL TERM in 50 DAYS!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. How do get so many ultrasounds?! :-P I hate you!! Haha- Mel

    ReplyDelete