Thursday, October 11, 2012

3d/4d Ultrasound...

Well today was an exciting day... We got to see our baby girl up on the big screen :)

I love love love seeing her little face and seeing how much she has grown since we first saw her!
 <3
 <3
 <3
 <3



she has some hair... lol..


 \


<3



Love that little face 





<3


crossing her legs <3




Her little hand reaching for her toes!
 <3




Foot by her face <3





Looking at the pics we think that she has Bart's nose and cheeks... possibly my lips... I am even more excited now for my baby girl to be here... I think she looks soo much like Bart! <3







Oh also so FANTASTIC news... My placenta has moved!!!! yay!!! If all goes well I can have our baby girl all natural like we have planned! I am one happy momma!

So my next doctor appointment is on Tuesday.. I am not really looking forward to this one because I have to do my glucose test... ugh... oh well...

Well until then... I hope everyone has a great rest of the week!

2 comments:

  1. cuutteeeee pictures!!!!!! I cant WAIT to see baby boy in less than a month!!!!!!!! :) I think she looks like Bart as well! She is already a very pretty little girl :) SO precious.
    I'll text u my address!
    I'm so excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I am so excited to see your ultrasound pictures!!! Every single person has said she looks like him. lol...

    ReplyDelete