Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Weekly Tummy Pic...




26w6d! <3





I think I grew this past week. ;) You would think that I would be used to this by now ;) I had a few peopl at work comment on how much "bigger" I have got... hmm thanks... lol... I guess its god because I know my princess is growing and thats all that matters...



 Well right now I am on hold waiting to see if any of my insurance company's cover a breast pump... My primary insurance covers one only if medically necessary... I guess just feeding my child doesn't count as medically necessary... haha such a joke... Anyways so I called my secondary insurance and they said that they will cover 100% for a breast pump once the new year rolls around! Which is awesome! Thank you Obamacare... The person that I spoke to at my other insurance place sounded like an idot... So maybe at the new year they will have to cover it as well... I mean it will be a law... unless they are grandfathered out of it... either way I could careless which company pays for it... all I know is that for sure I will not have to buy a breast pump now! That saves us over 300 dollars! I am really happy about this ;) As soon as Jan 1st hits I will be in the store making that purchase... I have to buy it from a medical supply company which is fine because my OB office gave me a whole list of them in our area!






Here is a video that I got of Brooklynn kicking like crazy on Monday morning... All I can say is that there is no better way to wake up in the morning! I absolutely love looking down at my tummy and seeing her move around! That started off my week perfectly! <3


Okay so some stuff that has been on my mind lately... Is it possible for a soon-to-be father to have the urge to "nest" like women?!?! I think Bart is going through that stage... It is actually really cute and makes me happy... almost every night he will go into Brooklynn's room and start reorganizing things, try to decorate (lol), or just sit in her rocking chair and kind of look around at her stuff... The other day he went to the outlets and was shopping for Brooklynn... That is sooo out of the ordinary... He usually leaves the shopping to me or we will go together... I was at work and started to get texts from him asking things like "what size does Brooklynn need" "does she have a winter coat for next year" etc... It def made me smile... Then I get a text saying that there isnt much there that he likes for her! SO adorable! He did end up getting her this sleeper thing that is stripped and has a bunny on it... It's pretty cute ;) He has also been talking about her a lot more too... out of nowhere he will say I am just ready for her to be here, he has been having more dreams about her, and he actually said to me the other night that he cant wait to cut the cord... Little weird haha.. We were in the kitchen cooking dinner and I say to him " I cant wait for you to hold her for the first time and have her look up at you or hold onto your finger." and his response was a big smile then he said "I cant wait to cut the cord." Men are weird haha... So the other night we both had a dream about Brooklynn... When we were talking about our dreams, her facial features were exactly the same... We both dreampt that she had my hair, his blue eyes, and his head and cheeks... I think that is kind of weird... In my dream she was absolutely beautiful! I still have the image of her precious face in my mind. So in love with her! <3

Anyways we get to see her on Thursday!! I am so excited! I cant wait to see our baby girl! It has been 7 weeks since I have seen her! two more days! Then I will get to see her again at 32 weeks! I hope that she shows us her pretty little face at this ultrasound... Last time she would only show us half of her face... little booger! I think I might have caffeine for the first time during this whole pregnancy before that appt... I might have a little bit of soda... Idk maybe I will just eat and drink some apple juice... that usually gets her moving around pretty good ;) We have our appt at 6:45 in the evening which is perfect because she usually wakes up around 630-7pm... I will make a post with all of the pictures when I get home ;)

Well I think that is all I really have to talk about lol... I will end this with some statistics on our baby girl

Brooklynn is 188 days new
67.1% through this pregnancy
99.0% through the second trimester
92 days remain until her due date
Third trimester starts TOMORROW!!!!! yay!

Oh and I am hoping to find out at the ultrasound Thursday if my placenta has moved at all or if it is still touching my cervix. **Fingers crossed**

2 comments:

  1. Kim! Cute!!! ALl of it!!!

    What site are you using for the statistics part of your posts!? I want to add it to my posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mel! :) it is an app on my phone... It is called iPregnancy! I love it if you can add it to your phone def do!

    ReplyDelete