Wednesday, October 10, 2012

THIRD TRIMESTER!!!!

Okay so I have to make a little post about us (Brooklynn and I... well I guess Bart too... haha he has been on Kim's emotional roller coaster ride too) making it to the third trimester!!! I am so happy and excited!!! I can not wait to meet our baby girl! I am so in love with her and our little family! I know that Bart is going to be an absolutely amazing father... Brooklynn started today off with lots of kicking this morning, which couldn't make me any happier!

So yesterday I had some coupons for babies r us, so of course i wen t shopping ;) I was able to get a few things for Brooklynn that she needed... Most of it was on sale too which is a plus... We got her a humidifier, some decor for her nursery, another diaper bag (returning the one that we had before) this one is so adorable and has some more pockets and stuff :) we also got her some bibs, this really warm snow suit thing, and a boppy pillow thing for breastfeeding... I had to celebrate her making it to the third trimester lol. I will post some pictures later of the stuff we got miss Brooklynn...

Well I hope everyone has a great Wednesday!!!! Also we have our 3d/4d ultrasound tomorrow!!! I cant wait to see my baby girl again! <3

2 comments:

  1. yay!!! My 3d is Nov 10 at 10am and I'm soooooo anxious!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    super fun for shopping time and congrats on getting to the third trimester!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww yay! I didn't know you had another 3d scheduled! I cant wait to see pics! Is that the one where you will have your dad there?

    Your almost to your third trimester! <3 I love that we are all so close together.

    ReplyDelete