Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Weekly Tummy Pic...

33w6d... and growing {clearly}


So today I had my check up at my doctor... It was a little nerve racking... My OB asked me if I had any questions... so I told her a few of the problems that I have been having with my left leg... Lately I have been getting a pain behind my knee when I am sitting or standing for any length of time. I have also been getting what looks to be like varicose veins mixed with bruising on my left leg... None of this has been happening to my right leg... which had me a little concerned... And it clearly concerned my doctor even more. So she says that I need to have an ultrasound done immediately on my leg to make sure that I do not have a blood clot! Ugh scary... She said she would call the place I usually get my ultrasounds done at and see if they can get me right in. If not then I would have to go to the hospital and have one done. Thankfully the place was able to fit me in. I was dreading going to the hospital. I could only imagine how long it would have taken there. So I go down stairs have my ultrasound done and the results come back that I do not have a blood clot! Phew! What a sigh of relief. I was pretty stressed out waiting to know the results of the exam.

The best part about today... First I got to hear my baby girls heart beating which is always music to my ears... and while I was getting the ultrasound on my leg, the tech that has done everyone of Brooklynn's ultrasounds, comes in and asks me if I have any extra time today to have the girls test out their new ultrasound 3d/4d machine on me!!!! I was so EXCITED and HAPPY... I said of course you can! What a great way to make my day off absolutely perfect! So I got to lay and watch my baby girl this morning for over an hour on the big screen! Pretty sad that Bart wasn't able to make it, but we got some great pictures to show him. She is as beautiful as ever! and getting so big!!! We got some really good 3d shots of her and a couple 4d videos! :) all for free which is even better! Our baby girl is weighing in a 5lbs5oz and she is measuring about a week ahead... I think this little girl went through a growth spurt lol... Which makes me think... when is she going to make her appearance into this world?!?!?! If she is already weighing that much I hope it is sooner than later lol...

So Thanksgiving was on Thursday... we went to Cherokee Iowa to be with Bart's family.. I had a great time with them and I was finally able to meet his brothers. His brother Heath and wife Rachel got Brooklynn the cutest little Iowa state onesie, bow and matching booties. :) I cant wait to put her in it ;)


Bart and his brothers... Thanksgiving 2012







So my next appointment is in two weeks on December 10th at 9am :) then I will be on weekly appointments! Crazy to think that we are getting this close! 

Statistics on our baby girl...
237 days old
84.6% through the pregnancy
52.7% through the third trimester
43 days until her due date
22 days until she is considered full term!!! CRAZY!

Now here are all the pictures we got from her ultrasound today! <3




















1 comment:

  1. glad to heat that ur leg scare isnt a clot! :)

    and baby girls pictures are adorable!! shes got some sweet cheeks :)))

    ReplyDelete