Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Weekly Tummy Pic...









34w6d...




Okay so 5 weeks left... possibly less??? or more lol... hopefully not.. I think we have waited long enough for this little princess..

My next doctors appointment is Dec 10th then I will be on my weekly appointments.  I am interested to see if I am dilated at all... I get BH contractions all the time at work... I am thinking it is because I am moving around and on my feet all day.. usually on my days off I dont get nearly as many.

We had our last birthing class last night... phew... Not going to lie I am actually pretty happy that it is finally over lol.. and I KNOW Bart is lol.. he doesnt have to miss his Monday night football anymore. But it is crazy to think that we were in that class for 5 weeks! Crazy how fast all this is going by...

Okay so a little about how I have been feeling lately... mostly emotionally.. all the physical stuff is the same and I am starting to become even more and more uncomfortable as each day passes... So on to the emotional side.. The other day I would say I had my first real pregnancy breakdown... Poor Bart haha... I just layed in bed and cried and cried and cried... I was so overwhelmed with emotion and stress... It is really starting to get to me that this little girl is going to be here before we know it... SO last night when we got home from our birthing class I was stretching on my birthing ball because my back hurt so bad! Bart came over gave me a hug and a kiss and started rubbing my back for me... At that point I had tears in my eyes trying so hard not to have another little breakdown in front of him.. I am just starting to become overwhelmed with emotion lately.. I am excited, happy, sad, extremely stressed out, feeling completely unprepared, and everything in between... I know that we have everything that we need for this little girl but I still feel like I am missing things... Well we still need to get her crib bedding and a few miscellaneous things, but other than that the essentials are ready... We have her car seat bases installed in our cars, we have her hospital bag packed and ready to go, we have most of our stuff ready but the majority of it is just putting these things into the bag and leaving... I know exactly what needs to be brought and I have a list that way nothing is forgotten, but I am sure I will forget something. One thing that has been worrying me more and more lately is that when the time comes for me to go to the hospital I wont be able to get ahold of Bart... This guy and his phone is a different story... But he promises me that he will have his phone on him and not on silent! lol.. I told him from 37 weeks on I want his phone sitting right in front of his face the whole time.. lol... He is also giving me all of his bosses phone numbers that way if for some reason I cant get through to him, I can call one of those guys. Which is actually a big relief for me. lol. But clearly I am still a little worried about it lol. IDK all these hormones and thoughts are a little overwhelming. I am ready for this pregnancy to be over and I am ready to hold my baby girl...

Well that is about it for now... Statistics on Brooklynn
244 days old
87.1% through pregnancy
60.4% through third trimester
36 days remain until her due date!!!!! OMG...
15 days until she is considered "term".... These numbers honestly put things into a better perspective for me...She will seriously be here before we know it.. even if she were to go past her due date...  

Oh and I almost forgot... we did our maternity pictures on Saturday! :) I cant wait to see how they turned out! I am sure I look massive but that is okay... The lady that we had do them was so nice and down to earth! I really really like her a lot and so did Bart! We are going to have her do Brooklynn's newborn, 3month, 6month, and 1year (cake smash) sessions as well! I cant wait to have her document Brooklynn's first year... :) When I get those in I will post all the pictures on here... and on fb... <3

2 comments:

  1. Kimmy! I'm so excited for you. I subscribed to your blog a long time ago so I could keep myself posted about you and Bart and little Brooklynn! I hope that you can't bear the uncomfortableness for the next month or so, but if you need anything, please let me know! I'd be so happy to provide anything for such a special family! Also- my sister in law is going to be induced tomorrow morning so I'll be an auntie by Friday- say a little prayer for another baby that is on her way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww that is so exciting!!! Being an auntie is the best!!! Is your sister having a boy or girl?! :)

    ReplyDelete