Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Weekly Tummy Pic...

Well in this picture I am 36 weeks pregnant!!! My post is a day late...


Well lets see here I had my doctors appointment on Monday, everything went great! I am on my weekly appointments now... :) Crazy how fast all this has gone! My next appointment is on Monday at 9:25am :) These appointments will be a little longer than all my other ones. She will do my cervical check and strep b test... Not looking forward to the strep b test lol.. But I am excited to see if I am dilated or effaced at all... Bart and I have started to walk even more now at night trying to get this pregnancy to move along... Bart wants Brooklynn to come right now lol.. I told him that is most likely not going to happen... We are definitely ready to meet our baby girl. To be honest I am over being pregnant... The most amazing thing about this pregnancy is being able to feel my baby girl move around in my belly but all the other side effects not so fun. at all..

How I have been feeling... My back is starting to hurt me more and more lately :( I am hoping that I dont have back labor pains while I am in labor... My feet are starting to get more and more swollen by the time I get off work. Weight gain is never a good time. Starting to get headaches again which sucks, my BP is great so there is no concern about the headaches. I am s physically tired now.. almost as tired as I was during my first trimester. Oh and the past couple days I have started to get what seems to be a cold. My throat hurts and my nose will not stop running. But its okay nothing i cant handle...









So last weekend Bart and I got our xmas tree finally :) I love the way it makes the house smell! :) Every year Bart and I go and pick out an ornament to add to our tree.. This year he got a darth vader head thing and I got r2d2. I could tell he really wanted both so I just picked that one for my ornament this year lol. We still have to go and get Brooklynn's. Not sure what we will get for her...





























So we got a couple sneak peek pics from our maternity session and so far we LOVE them! I think the CD gets mailed out to us sometime this week :) So as soon as I get the CD I will add the rest of the images to facebook and make a blog post for them!














Nesting... I dont think I have really hit that part yet. Maybe because we have had everything ready for some time now.. But last night I did wake up and start thinking about things we need to get for Brooklynn... or maybe it was a dream. I am not to sure lol. I just remember thinking she needs more socks haha... typical coming from me.. I am OBSESSED with socks. and we need to actually pack our hospital bag. We have had Brooklynns packed since thanksgiving. We brought it to Cherokee with us since we were traveling... We have her car seats installed in our cars.. well the bases are.. Maybe this is my nesting thinking that Brooklynn needs more socks haha... Barts mommy ordered her bedding! :) I cant wait for it to be delivered and have it all set up in her room :)

So yesterday I met with our birthographer... just to sit down and go over what to expect from her during the birth and when to contact her... things like that... I cant believe we are getting so close to meeting our precious baby girl :)

Statistics on Brooklynn...
252 days old
90% through pregnancy!!!! OMG
69.2% through third trimester
28 days remain till her due date
7 days until she is full term!!! WOW! We are so close... I hope that she comes early! That would be such an amazing gift to get this year :) But I think she will come right around her due date.. Either a few days before or after.




Our beautiful baby girl!!!!! Didn't know I could love someone I have never met so much! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment