Friday, December 21, 2012

Maternity Pics...

Well we got our maternity pics :) I LOVE them! Now I am ready for some newborn pictures lol.. These were taken when I was 35w3d...
































So yesterday was an interesting day to say the least... Yesterday morning when I woke up I just felt off... my stomach hurt really bad, Brooklynn wasnt moving as much as she normally does, and tmi... but I had really bad diarrhea. So I got in the shower hoping it would make me feel a little better... it didnt... I was getting ready for work and I knew it was only a matter of time before I was going to throw up... So as soon as I started to throw up it was non stop ugh... So I called my doc and asked them at what point should I worry about dehydration... I couldn't keep anything down... they said if I cant keep anything down for 24 hours then I need to go to labor and delivery that wayt hey could hook me up to an IV and give me some fluids... so I called into work and stayed in bed most of the day... until I was laying in bed for over 2 hours and never felt Brooklynn move. So I called labor & delivery and asked them what they would like me to do. They told me to come in ASAP so they could monitor me and Brooklynn... OF course this had to happen in the middle of a blizzard! ugh. so stressful. So I call Bart and he comes home from work immediately and takes me to the hospital. We get to labor and delivery they hook me up to the monitors and start an IV for fluids. Brooklynn was okay, thank god, and I was extremely sick... Not a good time at all... While hooked up to the monitor I was having contractions every 3-5 min but they were not increasing in strength and length of time so doc said that I was not in labor.. which I knew I wasn't, I just felt like shit. So we were at the hospital for a couple hours and then we were finally able to go home.

Today I have been pretty much sleeping all day... My body feels super weak... but I was able to drink some juice and have a bowl of cheerios today... I dont think my stomach can hadle much of anything else at this point. My contractions have def slowed down and are back to the normal painless, sporadic Braxton Hicks that I am used too... Brooklynn still hasnt been moving as much as normal, but I think that she is just laying low for her mommy... My stomach is already extremely sore from throwing up so much yesterday and last night. So it helps not having her kick and punch me all the time...

My next appointment is the day after xmas. I cant wait to go to that appointment and see if I have dilated anymore... Hopefully I have... I feel like Brooklynn is even lower now and she is starting to put a lot more pressure down there... Well that is about it for now... I cant wait for Christmas next week.. I am going to miss being able to spend it with Bart's family :( but it will be nice just to hang out with Bart all day... Maybe we will go see a movie or something. idk... Well I hope everyone has a great weekend. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment