Thursday, December 27, 2012

Weekly Tummy Pic... {EDITED}

Okay so this is a couple days late...







 this pic was taken at 37w6d...








So I am 38w1d had an appointment yesterday that went well... I lost 3lbs! Woo Hoo... Obviously it was because I got super sick... Dilation didn't change much and I am 50% effaced. I didn't think to even ask what she is stationed at... I was more worried about my doctor getting her arm out of my vajayjay. Well it felt like she had the whole thing in there. That was one painful check up... maybe it was because as soon as she started to check me I was having a contraction. All I know is I wouldn't even think straight lol. It was way more painful than the last check up. I did talk to my doctor about induction just in case Brooklynn isn't here by her due date. She said that she will only let me go about a week past my due date, not much longer than that. She did say that if I go past my due date I will have to go to l&d and have some tests done to make sure that there is enough fluid and all that stuff. Then we would schedule an induction for around the 16th. We would schedule the induction for when she is on call that way she is the one to deliver Brooklynn. So hopefully it is before the 16th ;) I really dont want to wait that long at all... Also hoping that I dont have to get induced. I would like for Brooklynn to come on her own. So right now it is just a waiting game for us... which is a game that Bart and I are not fond of.

So yesterday I got a lot accomplished lol... I felt very productive. I went to the doctor, shopping, and pretty much deep cleaned the house! It was so cluttered from all the Christmas stuff... I have to say shopping was a nightmare... well dealing with people was, buying stuff that I wanted/needed was some nice therapy. I finished getting all of the postpartum things that I needed, so now we are really ready for this little one. We have all of our bags packed and ready to go. I also was able to find some cue clothes on sale for Brooklynn too :)

Well my next appointment is a week from today... I will be 39w1d. Hopefully there is more progress... or I have our little girl by then. Oh and a little side not my last day of work is on the 6th! Super excited about that! Not too much longer... But then I dont really know what I am going to do with myself.. Sitting around just waiting for her to come seems like a nightmare. Maybe I will work up until my dad gets here, which is the 10th. decisions decisions... lol.

Well here are some statistics on miss Brooklynn
Brooklynn is 267 days old
95.4% through pregnancy
85.7% through third trimester
13 days left until her due date
And she has been considered full term for 8 days now.

<3

Okay so I have to edit this... TMI Warning. lol... I just lost my mucous plug... well part of it maybe? IDK how much there is in there... but it was like a big glob of snot brownish/blood tinged in color... I know TMI but that is the point of this blog... to document the progress of this pregnancy. Lets get this show on the road haha... I will still be pregnant for weeks probably... :) okay that is all for now...

2 comments:

  1. Dilation buddies, effacement buddies and now plug buddies!!!! YAY!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol... Its crazy how on track we are.. that's why I think your due date is supposed to be the 11th... I think we will have our babies on the same day... If not I am sure you will go before me. We are def in the home stretch now! We are getting SO close! I just wish I had a crystal ball to see exactly when I am going to have her lol.

    ReplyDelete