Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Weekly Tummy Pic...

38w6d... Is this ever going to be over?


Baby girl is def starting to drop.. I feel her a lot lower now and her butt isn't shoved up under my rib cage anymore! Yay... It is a nice relief!


First off I have to say that I am so thankful to have had a problem free pregnancy so far. I am grateful to be bale to carry a healthy baby to full term... With that being said I am so ready for this to be over. I am getting so anxious and excited to meet our baby girl. Every day I wake up thinking "I wonder if today is the day"  and so far it hasn't been lol... I always hoped for her to come early but deep down I dont think she will... And if she does I think it will only be a couple days...

I have a doctors appointment on Thursday at 10:25am... I am hoping I am 5cm and they send me right to L&D... haha {wishful thinking at its finest} I know that will NOT be the case but hey it would be nice :) so next week I will be 40 weeks pregnant... So CRAZY! I cant believe it! If she doesn't come early I still know the end is near... :) I cant wait to hold our baby girl! If I do go past my due date I will have to go to L&D for an ultrasound to make sure that it is safe for her to stay in there for a little longer... if not I am assuming I would be admitted and induced... idk how that whole process  works. At my appointment on Thursday I am going to make sure I ask her what the plan is if I go past my due date... and a few other things... So on Thursday there will most likely be a short post about how my appointment went and if I am dilated or effaced more... also I am going to ask where her head is stationed.. I meant to ask last appointment but the cervical check was so extremely uncomfortable I couldn't even process anything.

So today is my first day off of three :) yay... a little mini vacation.. I love knowing I got paid to sit at home all day :) then I will work Fri, Sat and my last day will be Sunday! yay! then I will be back at work March 4th... Also on Sunday my mom will be coming into town!!!!! I cant wait to see her... It feels like it has been forever! Then my dad will be flying in on Thursday the 10th!!! It have been almost a year and a half since I have seen him! So excited for the end of this week and next! And hopefully somewhere in between there we will be welcoming our baby girl! <3

Oh and New Years Eve was uneventful to say the least... haha I was asleep before it was even midnight... poor Bart lol... But I do remember him coming in the room, I am assuming at midnight, and giving myself and our daughter (my belly) a kiss... :)







Here is a little comparison pic of Bart and our baby girl... I wonder if she is his! haha... They have the same nose, lips, chin, cheeks, and even sleep with their hands tucked under their chins... When I woke up and saw him I immediately thought of her and how much they look alike... :)






 Oh and on Saturday my work threw me a baby shower! Which was so nice of everyone there! We had lots and lots of cake :) Brooklynn got lots of clothes and gift cards. :) 





















So I will leave this with some statistics on miss Brooklynn...
Brooklynn is 272 days old
97.1% through the pregnancy
91.2% through the third trimester
8 days remain until her due date!!!!

<3 <3 <3


1 comment:

  1. OMGOSH how cute is your work!! You and I BOTH KNOW that Chevron would never be so generous! How thoughtful of them!!! :)))

    She will be here soon.. well, she better be!!!
    This stage in pregnancy is so uncomfortable is ridiculous..lol

    ReplyDelete