Friday, September 21, 2012

Dr. Appt...

Well I had my monthly check up yesterday... Everything went great! baby girls heart was beating at 140 bpm. That is the slowest it has ever been... She was sleeping at that time and doc said as they get bigger it slows down some too... I love hearing her little heart. It truly is music to my ears. Oh and the embarrassing part.. total weight gain for this pregnancy so far... 14 POUNDS! ugh! Doctor said that I am doing great and that's right where I should be... She said our goal is to be 25-30. Closer to 25lbs... So hopefully that is where I will end up... ;)

So I got my flu shot yesterday... My arm is soo sore from it! My whole body was aching yesterday.. almost felt like I got hit by a truck... I could not sleep at all last night it was terrible! But I am feeling better today... thank god! My next appt is October 16th. I have to take that dreaded glucose test right before my apointment, then go back in an hour and get my blood drawn yay. And then after that appointment I will start seeing my doctor every two weeks! Crazy to think that I am already to that point... time has gone by so fast during this pregnancy....

I will probably schedule my ultrasound around 32 weeks to see if my placenta has moved at all... If it hasnt by that point I will have another ultrasound done at 36 weeks. If it still hasn't moved by that point then I will have to have a c-section :( fingers crossed that we do not have to do that! I think that will add some stress for Bart and I. He told me the other night out of no where.. "babe I hope you dont have to have a c-section." made me feel good that he thinks about that stuff too.. It has been on my mind since our anatomy scan...

I have been so occupied with this pregnancy that I haven't even thought about my birthday that is next month. Crazy to think that I am going to be 24... geez I feel old lol... We are going to do an elective ultrasound on the 19th, the day before my birthday... getting to see my baby girl is the perfect birthday gift! I think I will be pampering myself to a mani, pedi and prenatal massage too :)

Oh and I talked to my photographer and we will probably be doing our maternity pictures some time in November. I am thinking mid to late November... I want to be big but not too big :)

Well I think that's all I have to talk about lol... this post was pretty random. <3

2 comments:

  1. super excited for your maternity pictures! I'll be a big fat whale for mine, lol---doing them the week before christmas! I am taking a week vacation that week (in our company, you have to take 5 consequtive days each calendar year.. and i havent taken any yet..). I have so many cute ideas via pinterest that it's slightly overwhelming!
    I have gained 13 pounds so far this time around.. eeekkkkk.. that scares me! I need to really watch my eating! I think we are fine with our 13 and 14 pounds but it still is a very scary sitaution! I told Carl that at least im still wearing size small undies...lol.. well..lets be honest, they dont look as cute anymore, but least I can still fit them lol.

    I will be praying for your placenta to move!!! I know how much I dont want a c-section, and so I know how you feel! I need to research how to "up" the volume of amniotic fluid... I had "low[er]" amounts with sissy, and it never made me high risk or anything crazy weird, just was 'something to think about'. My doc did say just 'up ur water intake' and so ive been tryin! i hate peeing 2084328957385 times a day; but it guess its best so i have to.. :\\\

    I bought another blanket for babyboy this weekend at marshalls. they seriously have the CHEAPEST carters stuff ever! II love it!

    side note!
    I am doing a wedding this weekend over by woodward park... i am stoked!!! After that, i'll shoot a small wedding in Pismo in november. i am very exctied to be doing pictures for people! it makes me soooo happy! Too bad you and Bre dont live close, I'd do ur guys baby belly + baby pics too!!! I cant wait to get my portfolio going and see what the future holds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that makes me feel better knowing u have gained around the same amount as me... You are all belly/baby!!

    I need to get on pintrest to get some ideas for our maternity pics... I am sure my photographer will have some ideas... I wish we lived there too! It would be so awesome to have you do our pictures! and just to have all of our babies play together!!!

    I need to send the rest of that stuff to you.. I am thinking I will be doing it within the next couple of weeks.

    I am so happy for you and the weddings! that is awesome!!!! Are you doing them for free or charging the people?!?!

    I am sure your photography is going to take off real soon!! so excited for you and the new beginnings ;) Cant wait to see the pics too

    ReplyDelete