Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Weekly Tummy Pic...

23w6d...<3 Loving my baby girl and my bump!

Everyday I feel my baby girl moving more and more! She already has Bart and I laughing at her almost everyday. Last night we were watching football on the couch and she was kicking so Bart put his hand on my belly... And for some reason she stopped... So Bart poked her and said Brooklynn. Almost instantly she kicked back... then she did a really weird movement... more like a squiggle I guess... All I know is Bart and I looked at each other and just started laughing. This pregnancy has be an absolutely amazing experience! Bart has played a very important role in making this as enjoyable as possible.

I have been feeling great lately! The only issue is that same one that I have been having for awhile now... Feet swelling... I have been craving things sweet lately... Which is not a good thing... I need to keep control and keep my weight gain to a minimum... I am hoping to gain only 10-15 more pounds during this pregnancy... I have gained 10lbs so far... and I am 24 weeks... So hopefully I stay on track with a total weight gain of 25lbs... Hopefully nothing above 30lbs.. That would be depressing lol...

Well my next appointment is on Thursday in the morning. I am not to sure of the time. I will have to look that up. I know I am the first appointment for the day... I have a few questions for my doctor at this next appointment. just some random things...

Well some exciting things have happened this past week. We got Brooklynn's crib and dresser delivered and we got some more clothes delivered :) I cant wait for our little girl to be here! I am getting so excited! We have all of the big furniture out of the way which is a big relief! We still need to get her mattress, crib bedding, breast pump, and monitor... Those are the big but smaller things we still need... :)




 Baby girl got her first beanie and mittens... Size 0-9 months :)















More clothes from Grandma!
 



Putting daddy to work ;)


The boxes that these came in were HUGE!!! And extremely heavy! Solid maple wood and made in the USA.. :) 




I made these letters for her nursery.. well painted them, added the ribbon and rhinestones. 



Still need to get her lamp vaporizer and changing pad :) soon that will be pretty cluttered lol. Balloons are from our gender reveal... will put those in the baby book once I get it started. I am slacking in that department. 



The stripe is green... looks a little yellow on the right... But its green all the way around :) 


Nursery isn't done yet... still need to put up more stuff on the walls :)




<3
Statistics on my pregnancy so far...

Brooklynn is 167 days new
I am 59.6% through my pregnancy (16 more weeks)
79.0% through second trimester
113 days until Brooklynn is due (Jan 9th)
22 days until my third trimester (Oct 10th)

Side note I think I start my 6th month tomorrow.. But the whole month and week thing throws me off... It doesn't make sense to me... lol... I just go my what the app on my phone says... it says right now I am 5 and 3/4months pregnant... so when I hit 24 weeks tomorrow, it will say that I am 6 months pregnant...

I should stop blogging now and start studying for my microbiology test that is in 3 hours lol... Have to do good in school and nursing program for my baby girl.. So I can give her everything that she wants and deserves! <3

Hope everyone has a great week! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment