Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Weekly Tummy Pic...

Okay so I am a day late :/ oops.... yesterday was a busy day... I didnt even have time to take my tummy picture... oh well.. :) I took one thins morning... I am also going to start doing a frontal picture since there is definitely a difference in the way my stomach looks from the front now...




So this is me and our princess at 24 weeks :) 






Okay so this is almost too embarrassing to post! I'm huge!! Dont get me wrong I LOVE my baby bump and I love seeign my little girl grow but I miss my figure!  





Hmm... I think its time to hit the gym a little more! lol












Well Right now I am working on miss Brooklynn's letter to hang up in her nursery... I finished putting all the rhinestones on last night... I guess I choose to do that rather than blog :) Today I will be working on getting the ribbon attached to the letters... I probably wont hang them until her crib comes in... Which if it is delivered on time it should be here in 12 days!!! So excited... :) Everything is starting to come together and I couldn't be nay happier!! <3 our next OB appointment is in 8 days.. Yay I love listening to my baby girls heart beating... And either at that appointment or the next I will be scheduling my ultrasound to see if I have to have a C-Section... Totally nervous for that ultrasound... excited to see my baby but soooo extremely nervous!

Well a little on how I have been feeling... Overall I have been feeling great... My feet are continuing to swell which isn't my favorite thing... But I can deal with it... Last night my feet got extremely swollen!!! Maybe it was because I was sitting for a long period of time... When I went to bed I made sure to keep my legs elevated that way gravity would kick in and some of that fluid would move away from my feet/ankles... well I def had cankles last night... this morning when I woke up the swelling had gone down a lot so the elevation helped :)

I did have a little bit of a scare the other night... It was Monday night... I woke up in the middle of the night... I was actually in the middle of a dream too... I had severe cramping!! Like really bad menstrual cramps... So I went to the bathroom to make sure there wasn't any fluid or blood. Which there wasn't thank god! But I could not get over how bad the cramping was... I started to get really anxious. So I went back to bed curled up on my side and tried to go back to sleep... I was trying to stay as calm as possible... the cramping started back up again a few minutes later... and then I just kind of forced myself to go to sleep... Then when Bart woke me up to say goodbye to us that morning the cramping started back up... At that point I was ready to call my doctor or go to the hospital... So I rolled on my side getting ready to call Bart and then the doctor and Brooklynn gave me a huge kick... It was so hard... The hardest I have felt so far... then she kept kicking and punching... all over my belly... as soon as she started moving and kicking the cramping stopped... I haven;t felt any cramping since... So I have no idea what that night was all about and where all that cramping came from... I plan on talking to my doctor about it at my next appointment. See what she says/thinks.

Oh and some more of Brooklynn's clothes should be delivered today! :) I cant wait to get them in the mail!

Okay well that is all for now! Have a great rest of the week! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment