Thursday, September 6, 2012

Milestone... Kinda

Okay so this is going to be short and sweet ! :)

I consider this a milestone because I have been trying to get this moment ever since I could see Brooklynn kicking from the outside! I FINALLY caught her kicking on film! :) <3


Every time I would pull out my camera to record her movements she would stop! Sneaky little girl! :) This morning when I woke up she was moving like crazy! Which is unusual for her at that time (8:00am) she is usually still sleeping... But not today! So I waited to see if she was just turning and going to go back to bed... but nope she kept on moving and kicking.. And I knew today was the day that I was going to catch her in the act :) She kicks on the right side of my stomach.... So happy I was able to get this on my camera! I was so excited to be able to send it to my dad and put it on here for my family and friends to see....




Side note... Bart and I are going to have a little date night tonight and go see a movie :) Yay! That's always fun... lets see how long I can hold my bladder ;)

Short and sweet! hope everyone has a great weekend! <3

2 comments:

  1. sweet baby girl!!!!! I loveeeee it!!! Baby boy has been very busy lately too, need to film it for my blog as well :)) Thanks for the reminder :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) thank you for getting me into blogging! I love it.. something to look forward to every week! And I love reading all everybody's posts! Its still crazy to think that your having a little boy

    ReplyDelete