Thursday, September 27, 2012

Weekly Tummy Pic...

Well I am a couple days late on this post I am currently 25w1d! yay. :) I know I prob say this every week but time is flying by! Icant wait for this little girl to be here already!








This pic is from me at 24w6d!







Other than that there isn't really much to talk about... Nothing has really happened... Other than my baby girls kicks are getting stronger and stronger everyday! I love it! It couldn't make me an happier.

Oh I did go to the maternity store because I had 30 dollars in bump bucks and I got another pair of pants and a couple shirts. The beginning total was 109 dollars and after all the sales and 30 dollars off I ended up spending 50 bucks... Pretty happy with that! <3

My mom sent us three boxes of stuff for Brooklynn on Saturday! I cant wait to get them and see what we can add to her collection lol... She has been so helpful during this entire pregnancy and I couldn't thank her enough!

Well thats pretty much it for now... Here are some statistics on Brooklynn... as of today...

176 days new
62.9% through this pregnancy
87.6% through the second trimester
104 days remain until due date. (almost down to double digits)
13 days until my third trimester!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment