Friday, July 13, 2012

100 days!!

Okay so nothing really special has happened, I just feel like typing some stuff... :)

Today our baby is 100 days old!!! <3 I guess that can be considered special! 14w2d... I cannot believe I have already been pregnant for 100 days... :) WooHoo...

So on Wednesday my day off from work I was finally able to do some much needed shopping for myself and for a friend... I haven't been able to really buy anything for myself because I get really bad buyers remorse... and I end up taking it back... I figure there is something for the baby, not myself, that I should have got... I guess welcome to motherhood :) baby will always come first for the rest of my life.. :) Anyways so I went and bought myself some much needed maternity clothes!!! :) I guess that is considered for the baby too... right??? :) If I am completely uncomfortable and miserable in my clothes I bet the baby isn't too comfy either... I got a pair of maternity pants and a pair of capris for these dreadful hot couple of months... ugh.. and I got 5 shirts... just plain ones that I can wear to work and on a day to day basis... I was extremely surprised at how cute some of the maternity clothes are! I know I will have to go back and get maybe two more tops for the winter time... I also got a shirt that is going to be perfect for our gender reveal photo shoot... :) I cant wait till August 23rd... and actually after thinking about it school starts August 20th so I think I will have to change the appointment for sometime before class starts...  Which is fine with me! the sooner the better! :) 

So I have been tracking my pregnancy in my phone and I have what to expect when expecting... My phone says I have 3 1/2 months along... but according to my book it says I am in the fourth month of my pregnancy... hmm... can you ever really get a straight answer during your pregnancy haha... I will go by the book... 4 months pregnant! WooHoo... lol... That was a little random but its something that has been on my mind the past couple of days lol..

Now I want to talk about a little bit about how I have been feeling lately... Everything that I have been reading says that I should finally start getting my energy back and all that stuff... yeah no... that is definitely not the case I am still extremely tired all the time... And they also say that I should be making less frequent trips to the bathroom... haha is that like a sick joke to try and get my hopes up? Because I am still waking up in the middle of the night for that glorious stumble to the bathroom... Doesn't matter how many times I go pee before I go to bed... it is inevitable... I cannot go the whole night without going pee.... hmm... But other than those two things I have felt great!!! my skin is very clear no blotching or breakouts.. phew thank god! I was afraid of that possibly happening... But my chest is super oily and causes me to get little bumps/pimples... :( that's okay I guess.. better there than my face, right??  And clearly by me having to buy maternity clothes my waist/baby bump is continuously growing :) Which makes me think.... I wonder if people think I am pregnant or just chubby... lol... hmm...

Well here is a picture of my belly as of this morning... Pre-food post-morning pee... Like my friend Mel said earlier today its all baby! ;)







 100 days old... or should I say NEW! 14w2d <3
Sorry for the dirty mirror... someone (Bart) should really bust out some windex and clean it haha! 


Side note about my family... Yesterday my dad had to have surgery on his knee after he hurt it really bad while he was at work... It was a very stressful day knowing I couldn't be at the hospital with him... Thank goodness for family right... 3 of my dads sisters took him and waited for him at the hospital for his surgery to be done... :) I knew he was in great hands! They called me as soon as the surgery was over to let me know how things went... :) I sent my dad an edible arrangement... those are his favorite and usually his birthday gift... I was happy to know that it was there waiting for him when he got home from the hospital and was glad that him and his sisters were able to enjoy it! :) Now hopefully a fast recovery for my dad and I hope he enjoys the next 8 weeks off from work!! :) he deserves a long break he is one of the hardest working men I know... 

Side note about my mom... She has been absolutely amazing through this whole process of me being pregnant... She has been 100% supportive of Bart, me, and our new baby! And knowing me and how much of a planner/stresser I am already freaking out about labor and delivery and all that fun stuff... :) mom has been there to help/talk me through everything and reassure me, which has been a big help! :) She already has a care package for the baby :) Hopefully she will send it soon so I can see all the cute stuff she has bought! :) Unfortunately when Bart and I move to our new place in a couple weeks we cannot have any animals there... at all!! :( which is extremely depressing because my kitties are my babies and I cant even think about not having them around 24/7... Fortunately my mom loves animals just as much as me if not 10x more and she is gonna take my kitties for me! :) that way I dont have to try and get rid of them and when Bart and I buy a house or get into a place that will allow animals I can take a trip to Arkansas and pick them up! yay! I am still going to miss them more than anything but I know they will be very well taken care of and spoiled just like they are now! :) 

Oh and another little milestone... I told my managers at my new job that I was pregnant! phew glad that is off my shoulders! They were very supportive and willing to accommodate any needs that I have! Which they have to do anyways... its a law... :) But that is just one less stress that I have to worry about now :) 

WELL... I think that is all that I have to talk about for now! :) I think that is plenty anyways... I just wrote an essay about... well... nothing... kinda... :) Happy Friday the 13th! I hope everyone has a great weekend! I will be posting my 14w6d tummy pic on Tuesday! 18 more days till our next appointment! <3








2 comments:

  1. lol... kim.. u are too funny.

    I come to work everyday and check both- urs and Bre's blogs.. I always look for a good read to start my day off! And even when you think you are rambling about "well... nothing.." (which is too cute!) it IS SOMETHING! Just think, all of this can be printed and saved forever!! So, post ALL (ok, MOST) of all of your pregnant lady rambles.. I mean "thoughts" ;).. because frankly, pregnancy-brain will allow for alot of thoughts to be missed and forgotten!

    Now that I'm starting to ramble-- I'll just wrap this puppy up. :) Enjoy your 100th day of baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I do the same ting I love reading your guys blogs! :) Bre needs to post a rambling one :)

    I really love this little blog thing and I know I am going to love it even more when I can look back on all my crazy thoughts and stuff :)

    Happy 12 weeks to you Mel! <3

    ReplyDelete