Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Weekly Tummy Pic!

I dont really have much to post about today... Just my weekly belly picture... I cant believe I will be 14 weeks tomorrow( I think I say this every week haha)! It's just crazy how time flies by so fast...

Every night I lay in bed waiting to feel our baby move! I know its only a matter of time before I feel that first flutter... ;) Bart always says that HE better be the first one to know.. he is such a goof ball...

So lately I have been really thinking about how I would love to have a little girl... ;) healthy is all that matters of course, but I think having a little girl would be so much fun! :) either way I will be one happy momma!

So my dad got our ultrasound pictures in the mail the other day... ;) he is so excited for us and our little baby... he always texts me saying he loves me and his grandbaby ;) I am hoping he is able to be here for the birth of our baby... I know that he is going to try his hardest to be here, but how can you predict when the little one wants to come into this world??? :) That's why we are doing the birthography just in-case he isn't able to be here...

Well I dont really have too much else to say lol... here is my weekly pic! <3


 There is def a little baby bump there ;)


Here is a picture that I think is pretty cool to look at.... this is a picture of my tummy the day that we found out and where I am at as of today.... big difference lol...


1 comment:

  1. aww super cute!!! definitely a little wiggly one in there just WAITING for that right moment to let you know s/he is in there~!! its the best day ever. quote me on that =)

    ReplyDelete