Friday, July 20, 2012

Randomness..

Okay well this is a little bit of a random post about a couple different things...

First...

Baby bump is being noticed by everyone at work! :) all the girls and some guys keep talking about my belly and how they can def see it... and I have been getting those random belly rubs ;) I have read that some people hate that but i actually dont mind it so much... maybe its because they are not complete strangers I can def see how that could be weird lol... anyways... Right when I was 15 weeks along one of my coworkers says to me "Kim you are glowing!!" put a big smile on my face... then he says" at least you are a happy smiling pregnant lady..." that was too funny!!! I really enjoy a lot of people that I work with they are truly amazing... Well during that day at work my nose was all congested and I kept sneezing and all that fun stuff... So of course knowing me I went home and started to read a little bit about what/how I was feeling.... This is what came up...

                                                
"Have your cheeks been rosier lately?The famed "pregnancy glow" is a magical gift from the creepy pregnancy fairy who waves her "rosy tinge wand" over you while you sleep
Are you looking somehow more radiant when you look in the mirror?"

"your body is experiencing a significant increase in blood flow - including the tiny vessels on your facial skin, which gives you that lovely flushed appearance. "

"and, of course you're more likely to have a stuffy nose, because you have higher estrogen levels, which increases your mucous membrane output."


Hmmmm.... that explains what/how I am feeling to a tee! Glad to know my pregnancy is progressing right along where it should be!!! ;) 

Second......

Talked to my amazing photographer today about our upcoming gender reveal session!!! I CAN NOT wait for this to happen... She truly is an absolutely amazing photographer... We are on the exact same page as far as what we would like to do for the session... For the select few of you that know how we are going to reveal are gender this is going to be more too it! :) lots of shots before and after!! I am sooo excited!! I know that she is going to do an amazing job and capture everything that we want! She is also the same person that is going to be doing our birthography and maternity pictures.... She will also be doing our newborn session and everything beyond that!  She will be apart of our life and family capturing all of those precious moments for many years to come! Here is her facebook site and blog!!! I suggest liking her facebook because she always posts pictures of sessions that she does and some of the pics just put a smile on your face... :) Great way to brighten your day!

http://www.facebook.com/KenziPhotography

http://www.kenziphotography.com/blog/



Third.... My dad sends me a random text saying he hope our baby is a little girl... He then says either way our baby will be absolutely amazing... But a little girl would be pretty awesome... I am too the point that I am kinda hoping for a little girl (healthy is ALL that matters regardless of gender)! <3 I feel like our baby is a little girl, I cant stop looking at little girl things, and I keep referring to baby as a girl. lol... I will be completely shocked at our gender reveal if we see blue and not pink!!! My one and only gender dream was about us having a little boy ;) Only time will tell... Gender reveal session is scheduled for the 23rd of August but with school starting on the 20th we are going to try and get it scheduled August 16th or 17th... I will only be 19w1or2d along so we will see if my OB is okay with doing the anatomy scan/gender reveal a week early.... she did say at our last appointment that we could do it at either 19 or 20 weeks... 

11 days till our next appointment! <3 

Oh and I almost forgot... We got the most adorable outfit for our baby... Most likely going to be the going home outfit... Which I am sure it will probably change lol... It is a cute cardigan/thermal three piece set! It will be perfect since our baby is due in the middle of winter!








Girl= With a yellow bow
Boy= No bow


We will find out shortly!

 

2 comments:

  1. KIM! I commend you for holding off until the photo shoot to find out for yourselves what you guys are having! That true sense of expression will literally be priceless! And I cannoott wait to see them! You better post immediately!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes I dont know how I am going to do it! lol.. they are going to turn the screen off and put all the images on a CD so when we meet with the photographer she will have to pull them up to look and see what we are having... Then she will get all the stuff ready and organized for the reveal!

    And yes I will def post immediately!!! As soon as I get them from her! She should put some sneak peeks on her FB I will tell her to tag me in them that way they show up on my news feed!

    I am going to want to know so bad! that's why we are trying to schedule the gender reveal session right after the ultrasound lol.. :)

    ReplyDelete