Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Weekly Tummy Pic...

Well today I am 14w6d along and going strong!! ;) We still have 14 days till our next appointment... seems like forever to me... But I am sure time will fly just like it usually does... Bart and I should be pretty busy next week with getting things ready for the move... I cant wait to move into our new place! I can finally start decorating the nursery... well kinda... I will have to wait a couple weeks to find out what we are having first... We can get it ready to paint and all that stuff... :) We have officially found the glider, crib and dresser/changing table that we want! It is absolutely beautiful! The only problem is I cannot decide if I want a cherry or espresso finish... hmm.... decisions decisions... lol... Bart does like the cherry finish more, which I like it a lot too but I think it will be harder to match our babies bedding to that color... But we will see!

So every night I am still laying in bed as still as possible to see if I can feel that first movement yet... I dont think I have... But there was one night i was 14w4d along I got up to go to my middle of the night bathroom run, and when I went back to bed I knew I felt something... But I was soooo groggy and half asleep I convinced myself that it was probably just a dream. I had already been laying in bed for 5 to 10 min... so to me that doesn't count ;) It will only count when I am 100% conscious to feel that little one wiggle around in there and there is not a doubt in my mind... So until then I will keep waiting ;) Everyday Bart asks me if I have felt the baby move yet... it is kinda cute... :) the other day he looks at me and was like "well when is it going to be my turn to feel the baby move?" haha I was like "umm... after me...duh!" I already told him he prob wont be able to feel it till about 20-22 weeks... That what I have been reading so we will see...

This morning Bart was saying bye to me and then went down to uncover the baby and give it a kiss goodbye and for some reason I actually opened my eyes and looked down... I could not believe how big my stomach looked while I was laying down!!!! It made me gasp and say to Bart "OMG... look how big my stomach is getting... " he just smiled gave it another kiss and looked at me and said I know dear... :) Maybe that's why everyone is starting to notice my baby bump... because its actually there now lol...

How I have been feeling.... Nothing has really changed since my last post... But there is one thing that has definitely been increasing right along with my belly.... My appetite!!! I noticed it the other day at work while I was on lunch... I ate a normal portion of food and when I was done I was still extremely hungry!!! weird feeling... I think I will need to bring some extra fruit or yogurt or something that will take away that edge... From what I have been reading I should only be taking in about 300 more calories a day... read somewhere 500... but I think I am gonna stick closer to 300 lol... have to watch my girlish figure!!! haha... One more thing that has to do with eating and all that... I have also noticed that I have to eat sooooooo much slower now!!! Before I was pregnant I ate fast to try and keep up with Bart (Air Force for 4 years... he always had to eat fast) but now I kinda feel bad for him... He is just sitting there watching me eat and I am usually no more than half way done with my meal... What a trooper... Bart has never been one to enjoy sitting in a restaurant talking and eating... It's like he is on a mission when we  go into one... we are there to eat and leave lol... SO I can tell when he starts to get ansy and ready to leave... He will always wait till I am done eating... but when it comes to letting my food settle and me getting my purse and all that... he has no patience haha.... He says it can settle in the car... lol... I think he is in for a rude awakening when our little one gets here... he will have to pack up baby, diaper bag, me :), my things, and then get us all settled into the car.... haha that is going to be funny to watch.  

Well here is the weekly tummy pic...


Mommy is growing right along with baby!!! ;)



Side view of my belly while laying down...
nowhere for baby to hide anymore lol <3



Me looking down at my belly while laying down...










Finishing up till next time with some statistics of my pregnancy....
Baby is 104 days new
37.1% through pregnancy
19.0% through second trimester
third trimester starts in 85 days
BABY DUE= 176 DAYS!!!!! <3




4 comments:

  1. SoooOOOoOO fun!!
    YOu are right about the cherry color being harder to match with bedding (although it looks splendid with crisp white!). I did a medium brown tone with Cambria's and with this baby, we have an espresso one (baby Hayden's crib).
    Your tummy is so cute! I have the bump laying down too! It's so fun huh! Carl felt C around 19 weeks. And it was without a doubt, too! I was thin like you, so Bart should feel baby G sooner than 20/22!!! I'll keep my fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just went into babys r us and saw the crib the color isnt as "cherry" as i thought so hopefully it will match lol... I might even go with the espresso. lol... who knows haha... have a few weeks till we buy.

    Aww I hope he feels our little one at 19 weeks! that would be awesome... but after I feel it first lol...

    Baby bump while laying down is crazy! lol... its all hard and just a little bump haha... ;) cant wait to see what your new baby's crib looks like! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jordan felt the baby move before the book said too. I felt the first movements at 14w6d and he felt it at 17ish weeks so you are getting close! :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay lol... well I am past the 14w6d... lol... still haven't felt that little booger! Bart and I cant wait to feel our baby move ;) hopefully soon ;)

    ReplyDelete