Wednesday, August 15, 2012

VERY VERY excited...

Okay so I know I just posted yesterday but I am so excited and anxious for tomorrow!!!!!

Everyone already knows that tomorrow is our anatomy scan/gender reveal!!!! I cant believe that tomorrow I will know (hopefully) what our little baby is going to be!!! I have already decided I will not leave until they can tell the sex lol...  I am really excited about knowing the the sex of our baby but there is some anxiety there too... I just want to know that our little one is healthy and growing just like he/she should be... Our appointment is at 8:30 in the morning, thank god! I dont have to wait all day for the appointment.

Right after the appointment I am going to go meet with my photographer to give her the box and the envelope that has the sex of the baby in it!!! Then they will go and get all the balloons and stuff for the session. Then it is the long dreaded wait until 6pm to meet back up with them to take some pictures and reveal the sex of our baby!!! It's crazy to think that the girls there are going to know what we are having before us! seems so unfair lol...

Side note from the gender reveal ever since Sunday Bart has been able to feel the baby move!!! :) Last night when we are laying on the couch and he had his hand on my tummy and the baby did a really weird movement... as soon as he felt it, I of course felt it to, we both just started laughing!... It was such a crazy movement... almost to hard to explain... It started at the top and did a little squiggle down went to the side and up... Idk if that made any sense... but it was so funny... we couldn't do anything but laugh at our little one... it was such a special moment for us and every movement that we have shared together has been. I feel like this has brought us closer as a family. :) <3 all smile and love... and my hidden tears lol... I dont want Bart to think I am still all hormonal lol... another little side note....Bart told me last night that he was excited for our baby to be here and for us to be a family... Like does he even realize how much it means to me for him to say something like that???? I dont think he does and that makes it even more special to me... he not saying it because it is something I want to hear its actually how he feels.... very nice and refreshing.... It makes me so happy but then I kind of want to laugh because I am thinking in the back of my mind "I am sure you will be just as excited when our baby is screaming its little head off in the middle of the night every couple hours" haha...


Well that's it for now... I have to get ready and head to work (hopefully work will go by fast)...

Sorry about the random post, but I feel like I had to blog about all of the little moments that dont really seem like much, because I am sure our next pregnancy wont have as many firsts like this one... Gotta love being a FTM. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Getting closer!! I know the anticipation is too much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is Katie!! It is driving me crazy lol... so ready for tomorrow to be here already lol..

    ReplyDelete