Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Weekly Tummy Pic...

Okay well its Tuesday that means that I am 17w6d along ;) Getting very excited to be almost half way through this pregnancy :)




The baby bump is definitely growing!!!




















 So the top picture is me when we first found out.. only 3 almost 4 weeks along,... and then the bottom picture is me now! 17w6d! Mommy and baby are getting big and this is only the beginning lol <3






 
Well today has been a very sad sad sad sad sad day... And I dont think that I could say sad enough... My mom left today taking away my kitties back to her house.. I am so sad! I already miss them so much and they left an hour ago.. I actually cant stop crying... But Bart has been amazing sending me tons of texts saying everything is going to be fine and that things will get better in January when baby is here... and all that stuff and I appreciate it but it still doesnt take away the heart break... I absolutely love my kitties... I have had zoie for 5 almost 6 years and I have had Bubba and Grace for 3 years.. I know that they are going to be just as spoiled at my moms house and they are going to love it and have a great time there... but still lol... :(

Okay on from all the sad stuff... While my mom was here she bught us a tons of stuff for the baby... She bought our car seat, stroller, diaper bag, another onesie for the baby, and got us the much needed trash pail thing for dirty diapers lol... We are waiting for the stroller to come in we had to order it online they didnt carry it in the store. My mom is also going to be buying the glider and ottoman for the nursery.. I cant wait to start putting all of that together!! :) I have to give a huge thank you out to my parents for all of their help with buying all of the furniture for the nursery! Saved us thousands of dollars! :) Baby is already so spoiled! And I am sure once we know what we are having its going to get a lot worse! <3





All the stuff from my mom... minus the stroller




Diaper bag





This is the car seat that I chose... I like how it is red, white, grey, and black... pretty neutral nd we can use it for the next baby :) And will hopefully not show to many stains lol..










I absolutely love this new facebook group that I am apart of, Love Bugs of January 2013. Thank you so much for telling me about it Melanie! These girls are so sweet and everything that they post is very helpful and I can relate to many of them with symptoms and stuff like that they are going through. It is such a great support system! The only down fall all these girls are finding out what they are having lol and it makes me even more and more impatient to know what we are having... A few of the girls have done the same thing that Bart and I have planned for their gender reveal, which I actually like seeing because everyone does it a little different :) I love to see their take on the reveal :) I watched a video of one the other day and it was very very cute! I also love that a few of the girls and I share the same due date :)

Anyways I guess I will stop rambling on now... I already posted about baby's growth for this week... But here are some statistics for my pregnancy...

Baby is 125 days new
44.6% through pregnancy
39.0% through second trimester
155 days remain until due date (22w1d)
Third trimester starts in 64 days (October 10th)

3 comments:

  1. We are happy to have you in the group. Melanie is great too.

    I really enjoy your blog. It's almost like reading my own!! Even the design is the same. I picked it because I wanted a girl sooooo bad that I did everything I could to "think pink"!! And I'm having a girl! Yea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fellow FB Lovebug here! : ) When do you find out baby's gender?

    Koby
    http://creatingmylifestory1dayatatime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Katie Congrats on having a little girl!! Way to think PINK lol.. I feel like I am having a little girl and so does everyone else but we will find out for sure soon! :)

    @Koby Cant wait to read your blog! :) We find out the babys gender at our 20 week anatomy scan on August 16th at 830am, but we wont know the gender until our gender reveal photo shoot which is at 6 in the evening! Its going to be so hard to wait that long after the ultrasound to find out! lol

    ReplyDelete