Thursday, August 2, 2012

Weekly Tummy Pic...

Okay so this post is going to be pretty long... I think... :)

So not only is this going to have my weekly tummy pic it is also going to have our 16w6d doctors appointment, moving, gender appointment stuff and whatever else...

Okay so first... Weekly tummy pic!!!! I cant believe I am 17 weeks along today! Almost half way there ;) So this pic is from when I was 16w6d... I feel GINORMOUS (word? prob not) I have felt really good lately couldn't really be any happier right now. :) Life is good pregnancy is good well as far as I know ;)




 Dont mind all the boxes and mess... lol have to love moving :)














Second, we had our OB check up yesterday... Everything went great! We got to hear our babies heart beating again, truly is music to my ears and heart. Baby's heart was beating at 155bmp. slowed down a lot sine the first time we heard the heart beating... A little bit of depressing news from our appointment... When I got on the scale at the doctors office I couldn't believe my eyes! Total weight gain so far =  a whopping 8lbs!!!! OMG.... hmm... dont know how I feel about that... Well I am happy because I know it is all baby... well I hope it is... Bart says the only place that I have gained weight is in my stomach... So I guess that makes me feel a little better. Anyways... I talked to my doctor about my cyst and she said that there isnt really anything they can do for it while I am pregnant, unless its twists... If that happens I will have to have surgery to untwist it or remove it... I really really hope that does not happen. The last thing that I want while I am pregnant is to have surgery. She also said that at my 20 week ultrasound they will look at my ovary and see if the cyst has grown at all since my last ultrasound. I also found out that they are actually measuring it in cm not mm... That concerns me even more lol. Right now it is measuring at 6.5cm... She is still hoping that it just dissolves and pretty much takes care of its self. When we had our first ultrasound our baby was measuring small but still measuring within the same week of our EDD... at our last ultrasound we found out that the baby was measuring to 13w and I was 13w1d :) so our little trooper caught up a little bit :) I thought that we would be getting our results from the NT test at this last appointment, but I guess there was a second blood draw that we had to do as well. So we went and had that done, and then we went and made our 20 week ultra sound appointment!!!!! :) Our appointment is set for August 16th at 8:30am!!!! I had to make it as early as possible that way I didn't have to wait that long. :) But we are going to have to wait until 6pm to find out what we are having... We spoke to our photographer and she was to wait until then so the lighting is perfect, since we will be doing the session outside. I cant wait! HEre is the video of our little baby's heartbeat... I think it is pretty funny right after I say 155 you can hear Bart in the background say "its gonna be a girl" then my doctor laughs and the video ends.


Something even more exciting is that Bart and I have officially moved in together today. :) We have been with each other every night but we have both had roommates... We are finally in our own space with just our things it is really nice. We were so lucky to have his parents come down and help us move, I dont think we would have been able to do it without them. :) Terry and Lou bought our little one the cutest little long sleeve shirt. :) and they got me a really cute maternity shirt, most likely going to be the one that I wear for our gender reveal pictures. Back to our new place... I absolutely LOVE it! It is perfect for us and our growing family... It was so nice moving our baby's stuff into its room/nursery. Bart and I already have it all planned out on where we want to put stuff and how to decorate it... 15 more days and we can start painting and getting everything ready for baby...

My mom will be here on Saturday to come and get my kitties... :( I am really excited to see her and spend some time with her, but I am not happy about my cats leaving. It is going to be a big help with them not around... less cat hair around the baby, we dont have to worry about the cats possibly scratching the baby etc.... but I dont think they would scratch the baby anyways... Idk... all I know is that I am going to miss them so much and I will probably start balling when they leave... I already do that when Bart and I talk about them leaving...

So this was supposed to be posted yesterday Wednesday August 1st, but we got caught up with unpacking and trying to put all of our stuff away... So just for some clarification our 16w6d picture and OB appointment happened on Tuesday July 31st... Actually that's more for my memory when I look back on this I can see when exactly all of this happened, because I know I will forget... I really have the hardest time remembering things lately... I guess the whole "pregnancy brain" is pretty accurate...

I know I already said this but I am extremely extremely excited for our ultrasound in two weeks! All I can hope for is that our little baby is as healthy as can be... <3

2 comments:

  1. BELLY!!! (CUTE SHIRT TOO, on ur fb post!!)

    I am super happy that you two are in your own place now! how exciting~ i'll be waiting for pictures :)) And about your cats... it'll be ok. I think you're making the right decision. I had to get rid of 2 of my cats when sissy came.. they kept pooping on her things (bouncer, pack n play, our laundry too) and i got reallllyyyyyyy mad and made carl return them to the shelter we bought them from.

    Our gender reveal is @ 9:30 am (RIGHT when they open) so i'll be soooo excited to find out right away!!! I cant wait to figure out what kind of picture we're gonna do! lol... i should probly get on that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks... the shirt in the fb post is the one from barts parents lol..

    and yeah we will post some pictures once all the boxes are gone.. so who knows when that will be lol...

    I completely understand about the cat situation and the whole pooping thing... one of my girls Zoie she will poop on the floor and she will even pee on the floor which is the worst if the litter box isnt completely cleaned out or she feels like she wants attention... and we def dont want that around the baby... its just hard because I have had Zoie for 5 years and Bubba and Grace for 3 years now... crazy to know that they will be gone on Tuesday...

    I CANT WAIT to know what you are having! That means I get to go shopping again lol... ;) Your appointment is coming up very soon! So crazy how fast all this has gone by! <3

    ReplyDelete