Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Weekly Tummy Pic...

Well its Tuesday... I am 20w6d another week down... :) yay!





She is moving up! <3
 Well nothing too much has happened since my last post... We have had lots of stuff delivered for Brooklynn! :) A huge thank you to my mom for everything she has be awesome! We have her stroller, rocking chair, ottoman (just got delivered today) and a ton of clothes!!! We are still waiting for our prints from our gender reveal photo session! I cant wait for those to come in! We have a large canvas image and a few smaller ones to go along the side. Also the cd that has all of our images on there.  Here are some pictures of her stroller and car seat, rocking chair... ottoman is still in the box. ;) Bart has to put that together and a picture of all of Brooklynn'c clothes. :) I also just ordered about 20 bows for little miss Brooklynn as well... This girl is already so spoiled... I think we need to stop ;) I have also found this boutique online that sells the cutest lace rompers! I will def be ordering a couple of those for her. :)



Brooklynn's stroller with her car seat in it... We went with something that is semi neutral so we can use it for our second baby. Also went with a dark color hoping it wont show too many stains... :) 





Bart putting it all together :) I love that he is a handy man and can fix/build almost naything... I guess I cant expect anything less from an engineer.






LOVE LOVE LOVE our rocking chair! It is AMAZING... 




 Macy's had a great online sale!!! :)






How I have been feeling... Well my feet are already starting to swell after I am on them all day at work. Bart noticed it the other day... so sad to see the indention from my sock around my ankle. And I know it is only going to get worse! I am usually pretty tired after work my feet hurt really bad and I get some lower back pain.

I feel Brooklynn moving around all the time and I LOVE it! :) I can tell when she is awake and when she usually goes to bed. Surprisingly she sleeps at night usually until 1030ish then she wakes up for a little bit moves around then goes back to bed. :) which I appreciate right now because she doesn't keep me awake :) But I am sure when she gets bigger and things get more cramped for her and my organs, I will have some problems sleeping. I already feel some shortness of breath when I walk, bend over, well when I do anything for that matter. Everything is already starting to get kinda cramped. Oh and a little side note on the amount of weight that I have gained... never a fun subject right??!?!? :) Well I have gained 10lbs so far... hmm depressing... But I read that I would have gained anywhere from 8-13 if I have been eating healthy... Well I have been for the most part ;) and that makes me feel better about myself! A LOT better. :) Its good to know that I am not on a fast track to being overweight... all baby and belly... with some boobies. It feels like those have grown just as much as my baby bump. So I guess a pat on my back for not going crazy and eating everything in sight... which, trust me, I have wanted to do!!

Some info on baby and momma for the next week...

Mommy... You may have some discomfort in your abdomen now as your navel begins to stick out. You may also notice swelling in your feet and legs now...

Baby... Your baby now weighs about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long —The length of a carrot. You may soon feel like she's practicing martial arts as her initial fluttering movements turn into full-fledged kicks and nudges. You may also discover a pattern to her activity as you get to know her better. In other developments, your baby's eyebrows and lids are present now, and if you're having a girl, her vagina has begun to form as well.

Well that's about it for now... :) I will make a post when we get our maternity pictures... <3 hope everyone has a great week!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment