Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Weekly Tummy Pic...

Okay so I am posting this a little late today... oh well.. still within the day :)  Tomorrow I will be half way through this pregnancy!!! It has gone by so fast! Cant wait for the next 20 weeks and to meet our little baby girl!






 19w6d! <3
















Okay so this little one has grown so much within the past week it is crazy!! Here is a picture of me from last week and then the one from this week! such a big difference. But there is a technicality... I just ate in my picture this week and I took it at the end of the day as opposed to the morning like I usually do...





 Okay well today I had my monthly check up!!! That is always fun! I love knowing I get to hear our little girls heartbeat. So lets just start with the beginning of the appointment... I get there with one minute to spare... I usually show up 5 to 10 min early.. idk why because I end up waiting until after my scheduled time to get called back but oh well... My doctors office is actually pretty good at getting me back 5 maybe 10 minutes after my scheduled appointment... Anyways so I walk to the back and set my stuff down... Then I make the dreaded walk to the scale... lol.. So I step onto the scale afraid of what it is going to read. Total weight gain... 10lbs!!!!! ugh! haha I have gained 2lbs since my last appointment a month ago. My doctor says that I should gain 25-30lbs.. YIKES! So I asked my doctor if my weight gain is on track or am I packin on the pounds too fast lol... she said that everything is great and I am right where I need to be... So that was kind of reassuring... But then I think in the back of my mind.. whould she really tell a pregnant woman "yeah hun your getting kind of big" haha yeah no... But I say the two pounds that I have gained counts for my boobs... I started at a D and now I dont even come close to fitting into a DD... Ugh! Terrible! The feel so heavy now! Okay so that was my rant... Back to the doctor appointment... So she measures my tummy with the tape measure... then she gets out the doppler to listen to Brooklynn's heartbeat... My favorite part! So she is moving around the doppler and sure enough there is little Brooklynn's heart beating away. as soon as we start to hear it really good she moves... And I feel her moving... naturally I smile so doc moves it around and finds it again... starts to be clear and sure enough she moves again! haha.. By this point I am laughing out loud now... so doc tries finding it again... found it starts beating and sure enough Brooklynn moves again... By this point doctor and myself are both laughing at her. My doctor then says to me "she moves around a lot doesn't she?" I say "oh yeah"

So after the doppler chase with Brooklynn doctor and I go over the results from our anatomy scan... She said that everything looks great with our little princess and she is measuring right on course... Then the dreaded talk about my cyst and partial previa placenta. ugh.. so my cyst has grown from 6.5cm to 7.9cm... :( Doctor says if I have any pain for me to call them and they will have to do surgery while I am pregnant... Fingers crossed that doesn't happen.. She then said that it may still go away during the birth... umm I highly doubt that! but hey you never know... So I will have an abdominal scan after Brooklynn is here and we can figure out what has to happen from there... and from this point on I dont really care anymore about this cyst because there is nothing to do about it... just hope it doesn't twist! :) So now onto the partial previa placenta... My doctor said I should not worry about that at all... which is nice (but she said the same thing about the cyst) She said I will have another ultrasound when I am 30-32 weeks to see if my placenta has moved up.. She said even if my placenta is low lying I can still gove birth to Brooklynn vaginally! Yay! That's good news! There is a low lying placenta, partial previa placenta, and a total or complete previa. low lying means the placentea is close to the cervix. the total previa means the placenta is completely over/covering the cervix... what I have is a partial previa.. which mans my placenta is touching the cervix but not covering it at all... So hopefully that things moves up and I can have her naturally! :) But on the bright side I get to see our little princess when she is a lot bigger! yay! :) gotta love free ultrasounds and free 3d ultrasonds :)

We will have an elective ultrasound the day before my birthday! YAY! October 19th! I will be 28w2d! So I guess that is the next count down lol... 8weeks and 2 days to go! haha..

So a little about last night. Brooklynn has been moving so much lately!!!!!! And I couldn't be any happier! I have felt her all day today moving around. I could tell exactly when she was awake and when she was sleeping... well assuming she was sleeping since she wouldn't move. So last night Bart and I were laying in bed and Brooklynn was kicking/punching up a storm for her daddy to feel! :) What a perfect way to end the day! I could see the joy in Bart's face! those moments are priceless and I will cherish them forever. <3 So in love with him and our baby girl! <3

Sorry this is such a long blog post but hey there is a lot to talk about! :)

Today we order our prints from our gender reveal session! I should be getting those in a couple weeks and I will get the CD with all the images and I will upload those for everyone to see! :) We ordered a 12x12 canvas and three mini canvas images to go along the side! I cant wait to hang them up in our new place. I also got a couple 5x7s and an 8x10 for my parents! :)

So I have officially begun the shopping for our little girl! And it is already out of control! My mom called me and said macy's is having a big one day sale online... so we got on there and she bought Brooklynn a TON of clothes!!! those should be coming in the mail soon.. Cant wait :) She also bought some books and this shelf thing for her nursery... And then today she ordered our glider and ottoman!!! She has done so much for this baby girl already and I cant thank her enough for every thing that she has done! She has done more than I think she should have... I did a little shopping today for our princess :) found some good deals and some really cute things! My dad is going to order her crib and dresser within the next couple weeks! :) Then its all about the decorating!! I am getting so excited to get her nursery together! <3 So a BIG BIG BIG thank you to my parents for everything they have done for us and Brooklynn! We are so appreciative! This takes so much stress off for Bart and I... Here is a pic of the clothes I bought her today. :)


I think that is about it for now... Finally! ;) I am actually tired of writing at this point. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment